Company logo
Rated "Excellent" by our customers

Heath & Heather Organic Chamomile Spearmint Tea 20bags

Customer Rating: 4.0
(1 votes)
Price: £2.49

Wholesale Prices

Buy 6 for £13.45 (Save: £1.49)
See more of this brand
More Tea


Organic Chamomile Spearmint Tea ingredients: Organic Camomile (60%), Organic SPearmint Leaves (40%)

About Organic Chamomile Spearmint Tea

Organic Chamomile with Spearmint Leaves.

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Chamomile infusion is set alive by the soft minty flavours from organic spearmint leaves.

In Stock


Please be aware that while we take every care to ensure the product information that is displayed on our website is correct, manufacturers often change their product recipes. This may affect nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information. Therefore you should always check product labels before use, and not rely solely on the information presented here.

If you require specific advice on any Real Foods own label branded product, please contact our Customer services department. For all other brands, please contact the brand owner directly.

Ask us a question about this product
Just fill in this form:

How would you rate this product?

Write a review



People Who Bought This Also Bought

Scottish Oatcakes Vegan, ORGANIC
Nairn's Oatcakes (250g)
Now: £1.35
Was: £1.69
Super Seeded Oatcakes Vegan, ORGANIC
Nairn's Oatcakes (200g)
Now: £1.54
Was: £1.92