FibreSMART Digestive Aid ingredients: Powder of Flax Seeds, organic (Linum usitatissimum), Acacia Gum, organic (Acacia senegal), Vegetable Capsule Shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba), L-Glutamine, Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis), Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra), Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia bellirica), Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia chebula), Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Emblica officinalis), Vegetable Cellulose (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water)
About FibreSMART Digestive Aid
FibreSMART is a unique dietary fibre supplement in a capsule form. FibreSMART is also available in a powdered supplement that can be mixed into water or juice. FibreSMART is the perfect fibre choice for everyone and especially those who are:
- Performing a whole body or candida/parasite cleanse. Fibresmart is the perfect cleansing companion and will help to lessen cleansing reactions and ensure toxins are being eliminated by the body.
- Suffering from any sort of digestive issues such as I.B.S, Crohn's Disease, Colitis and Constipation. FibreSMART contains "healing factors" to help soothe and repair the intestinal tract.
- Wishing to lower their blood sugar, cholesterol or triglyceride levels.
- Trying to lose weight as fibre controls appetite and balances blood sugar.
- Wanting to maintain a healthy digestive tract and regular bowel movements.
FibreSMART's dietary fibre enhances the body's ability to remove toxins and increases the volume of your stool. It is not only a source of dietary fibre, but a complete digestive care formula. It contains herbal ingredients that work to heal damage to the intestinal tract.
Most people take dietary fibre to reduce constipation, however, most constipation is due largely to dehydration in the colon. Almost 95% of the fibre products sold in the market are made from psyllium fibre. Psyllium is a highly water-soluble fibre, which means that it absorbs water. This can further dehydrate the colon, making most people even more constipated.
FibreSMART contains flax seed, acacia fibre and guar gum which contains a blend of roughly 50% soluble fibre and 50% insoluble fibre. This ratio allows FibreSMART to absorb toxins, excess cholesterol, and increase elimination - without the constipating side effects created by other fibre products.
Recommended Intake: Tak