These oats are perfect for porridge; be traditional and have them with salt and water, or liven them up with some berries, seeds, preserves or cream. Organic, healthy and serious value for money, what's not to love!
2. Organic Jumbo Oats - Organic Jumbo Oat Flakes are high in potassium, have useful amounts of calcium and are also a fair source of protein. They are high in soluble fibre (proven to help lower cholesterol) and also insoluble fibre (useful for healthy digestion). They are also moderately rich in B vitamins, B1, B2 and especially inositol, and their carbohydrates provide a long slow delivery of energy to our systems. They can be useful in preventing heart disease and maintaining healthy circulation. They also contain beta glucans which boost the immune system.
3. Organic Oat Bran - Oat bran can be added to any food, like soups and casseroles, simple add enough liquid (around 3 times) to let it swell in cooking. You can also add it to many baking recipes. For instance, try swapping one quarter of the flour in recipes with pulverised bran. It needs minimal cooking time, 2-3 minutes is all that's necessary. Many people enjoy adding a small amount to their porridge or muesli for extra nutrition, add to muffins or breads while baking, or stir into smoothies for extra fibre.
4. ORAC Super Fruit & Nut muesli - Raisins, apples, pecans, walnuts and pistachios are added to pumpkin, sunflower and flaxseeds for that extra omega and mineral boost. And to add even more goodness of antioxidants and flavour, we've put a pinch of cinnamon in! This muesli is wheat free although it can contain traces so is not suitable for those with severe reactions.
ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) is a measurement of the antioxidant rating of different foods. Antioxidants fight against harmful free radicals, known to be one of the main factors of the ageing process and also associated with the growth of cancerous cells. Although antioxidants are produced naturally in the body, the number decline with age, hence the need to acquire them from our diet.
6. Deluxe muesli - Real Foods Deluxe Muesli is designed to our own delicious recipe. An organic mix of healthy oats, wheat and barley, with the added crunch of hazelnuts, walnuts and sunflower seeds. The sultanas, dates, raisins and currants sweeten this muesli naturally with no added sugar. Excellent as a source of fibre, vitamins and minerals the slow release of energy is ideal to start your day with.
7. Healthy Start Muesli 1310
8. Coarse Oatmeal 1448
9. Exotic Delight Muesli 1321
10. Wheat Free Muesli 1328
11. Fine Oatmeal 1332
12. Oats Jumbo 1340
13. Medium Oatmeal 1333
14. Oatmeal Pinhead 1335
15. Porridge Oats 1342
16. Wheatgerm 1348
17. Organic Wheatbran 1305
18. Organic Italian Arborio Rice 1344
19. Italian Arborio Rice 1414
20. Italian Organic Long Grain Brown Rice 1405
21. Italian Organic Short Grain Brown Rice 1408
22. Italian Long Grain Brown Rice 1403
23. American Long Grain Brown Patna Rice 1406
24. Brown Basmati Rice 1401
25. White Rice Basmati from Pakistan 1417
26. American Long Grain White Patna Rice 1421
27. Berrymeal Flour 1616
28. Italian Short Grain Brown Rice 1407
29. Italian Short Grain White Rice 1423
30. Doves Organic Malthouse Flour 1603
31. Doves Org. BioBake Strong White Flour 1608
32. Doves Org. BioBake Wholemeal Flour 1606
33. Doves Wholemeal Ext. Strong Stgd. Flour 1607
34. Extra Strong White Flour 1623
35. Peanuts Birdnuts Whole 1136
36. Wild Bird Food Mixed 1151