Jarrow Formulas Tribulus Complex Vegan 60tabs

See more of this brand
More Tribulus Complex Vegan
Price: £32.99
Qty:
Pre-Order now for dispatch after 25/09/2019

Ingredients

Tribulus Complex Vegan ingredients: Tribulus extract (Tribulus terrestris) (fruit) (45% saponins) 500 mg , Sensoril Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera) (leaf) 100 mg , Andrograph extract (Andrographis paniculata) 100 mg , Rhodiola extract (Rhodiola rosea) (root) (5% total rosavins) 50 mg, Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (50% polyphenols) 50 mg, Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and a food grade coating.

About Tribulus Complex Vegan

Tribulus Complex is a blend of standardised Ayurvedic extracts used by athletes to enhance energy and post-exercise recuperation. Tribulus, also known as puncture vine, contains 45% steroidal saponins. Sensoril Ashwagandha and Rhodiola extracts are adaptogens that support endurance. Green Tea Extract (50% polyphenols) is added to support the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels.

Recommended Intake: 1 tablet per day with meal.

Disclaimer

Please be aware that while we take every care to ensure the product information that is displayed on our website is correct, manufacturers often change their product recipes. This may affect nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information. Therefore you should always check product labels before use, and not rely solely on the information presented here.

If you require specific advice on any Real Foods own label branded product, please contact our Customer services department. For all other brands, please contact the brand owner directly.

How would you rate this product?

Write a review

E-mail:

People Who Bought This Also Bought

Saw Palmetto Complex for Men
Natures Aid (120tabs)
£23.95
Joint Complex Vegan
Viridian (30capsules)
£10.10
Ultimate Vitamin B & C Complex Vegan
Solgar (30tabs)
£10.50
Easy Iron 20mg Complex Magnifood
Terranova (50capsules)
£7.90