About Rubber Frog Bathing Toy
Fun Froggy Fred
FRED raw rubber bathing toy
Fred the frog is a squidgy tiddly toy -just right for tiny babies and tots. Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It's easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby's all-important early development skills.
· 100% natural rubber - sustainably produced
· BPA, phthalates and PVC free,
· No added colours or synthetics
· No perforations/hole in the bottom - eliminates grime and mould build up inside
· Soft and tactile to the touch
· No squeaky noise
· The stylish packaging is made from FSC certified paper and biodegradable materials
with Hevea signature graphics printed in vegetable inks
· Handmade in Spain.
The name "Hevea" originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN71
BATHING TOY INSTRUCTIONS and SAFETY ADVICE
For your child's safety - WARNING!
· Do not rip toys apart.
· Check daily/ or before use that the bathing toys are in good condition.
This is done by pulling in the various parts of each toy and checking that it is
still in good condition. If there are splits or changes in the toy, it should be discarded.
· Hevea is made of 100% natural rubber, which cam darken in colour as time goes by
· Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions,
and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the bathing toys.
· The bathing toys should be cleaned by hand or in a machine especially
suitable for this, and shouldn't be washed in a dishwasher.
· For a more natural approach to cleaning your bath toys, use vinegar.
Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water. Submerge the toys
completely or apply the solution to each toy with a sponge.